Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register for the Butterfly Run?
Answer - You can pre-register for the Butterfly Run by clicking here. If you prefer not to register online you can register in person at the Belleville General Hospital Foundation office Monday - Friday between 8:30 am-4:30 pm. Cash, Debit and Credit Card can all be used in the Foundation Office.You will also be able to register the morning of the event but race day registrations will not be eligible for timing.
2. What time does registration start on event day?
Answer - Registration will start at 8:00am
3. Where is the event taking place?
Answer - The Butterfly Run will take place at West Zwicks Park, 11 Bay Bridge Dr, Belleville, ON
4. How can I make a general donation in support of the event?
Answer - You can make a donation in support of the event by clicking here
5. Can I just fundraise or do I have to register to walk/run?
Answer - You can absolutely just fundraise if you are unable to attend the race. We would love it if you are able to register to run/walk. To register please click here
6. Will there be a pre-event race kit pick up day again this year?
Answer - On May 4th 10:00am - 3:00pm you can stop in to the Belleville General Hospital Foundation office located just inside the Sills entrance of the hospital. Please bring in your parking ticket and it will be validated. On May 5th 10:00am - 4:00pm at Body Maintenance located at 444 Dundas St West in Belleville
7. Is it possible to make donations In Memory or In Honour of someone?
Answer - Absolutely, all donations can be made In Memory or In Honour of someone. There is a box where you can fill in this information. If you missed the box when you entered your donation, you can the email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Is it possible to fundraise offline?
Answer - Yes, you can fundraise offline. Please print a pledge form to include with all of your offline donations. Please note, it is very important that all mailing address information be clearly written and complete addresses provided to ensure tax receipts can be properly processed
9. Are all donations eligible for a tax receipt?
Answer - All donations made online will be receipted automatically. Donations that are recevied in the Foundation office via pledge forms will be receipted as long as a complete mailing address is provided. Receipts will not be issued for missing or incomplete addresses
*Please note that registration fees do not qualify for a tax receipt
10. How can I make a donation in support of a specific participant?
Answer - You can make a donation to a specific participant by searching for their donation page here
11. I am having trouble sharing on social media?
Answer - Please click here for instructions on sharing to social media
12. I have a question that is not listed on this page. Who do I ask?
Answer - For questions regarding The Butterfly Run please contact the race directors Barb Matteucci, Beth Primeau & Loralee McInroy at email@example.com
If you have questions about this webpage, registration issues or donations please contact the Belleville General Hospital Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-969-7400 Ex. 2403