Will You Ride Your Bike For Better Health Care?
Join us on August 20th and
Gear Up For Health
Please be prepared for the weather, this event will take place rain or shine!!
All funds raised during this event will help to purchase priority medical equipment!!
8:00 am - Registration and Opening Ceremonies
8:30 am - 70 km ride leaves from Rossmore Plaza
9:30 am - 45 km ride leaves from Rossmore Plaza
10:30 am - 16 km and Family rides leave from Rossmore Plaza
16 km Route - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33126331
45 km Route - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30378410
70 km Route - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30378358
*These are tentative routes and are subject to change if neccessary
- There will be three pit stops along the route that will have volunteers and Paramedics available
How will the proceeds from Gear Up For Health make care better?
All funds raised will go directly towards purchasing priority medical equipment at Belleville General Hospital
These funds help provide:
- new equipment to replace aging equipment that has reached end of life
- updates that are needed to help current equipment run smoothly
- state of the art equipment that previously was unavailable in our community
- provide smaller comfort items to help with patient experiences
- update areas that require upgrades (such as a new Fracture Clinic, ICU expansion or Oncology Expansions)
Our 2022 goal is $25,000
- this event will happen rain or shine so please be prepared
- in the event that we need to change this to a virtual event due to COVID-19 we will contact all riders and share the information
Earn Your Fundraising Badges
When you register for to Gear Up For Health, you will create a username and password that provides you access to your own personal fundraising page.
As your progress through each fundraising stage, you will earn one of these badges that will automatically display beside your name so others can see your progress.